Even though I am a strong believer that entrepreneurs are made and not born, there are a few behavioral traits that may hint to the fact you are a successful business owner in training.
- You look forward to Mondays
- Your business card reads “Jack of all Trades”
- Your daydreams are often about making something out of nothing
- The local coffee shop knows you by name
- You still read The Little Engine that Could
- You’ve already reserved your future stock symbol
- You know you won’t get anything unless you ask for it
- You understand the power of a good team
- You know the difference between penny pinching and penny saving
- You’re never intimidated by a challenge
How many of these can you relate to? If it’s more than five you might just be an entrepreneur!